Sunday, January 16, 2011

One of The Ways To Earn Extra Money!

One of the EASIEST ways I have found to earn extra money is through Swagbucks. It only takes 450 Swagbucks to get a $5 Amazon gift card!!! Swagbucks is a search engine that you can earn points through to redeem for other prizes.

When you sign up, you automatically get 30 SBs, and there are many EASY ways to earn more! You can earn 20-50 a day just by searching the web to get to where you are going (something I do anyways lol). There are also videos you can watch, etc. I usually win mine sometime in the morning and in the evening and it doesn't usually take long - 6 or 7 searches at the most, but a lot of times in as few as 3.

I have earned 13 different $5 Amazon Gift Cards with them since I joined in April of 2010, and I went through periods where I did not search or use them really at all! That's $65!!! You then apply the money into your Amazon account and it can accumulate - you can use more than $5 towards a purchase on Amazon. I have fully paid for orders using the little $5 gift cards that add up :-)

So, what are you waiting for?? :-) Sign up now :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment